OKI MICROLINE 420 Driver Windows Mac Download
OKI MICROLINE 420 Driver Download
The OKI MICROLINE 420 Series 300 Turbo Series of SIDM (dot matrix) printers builds on the OKI heritage of rugged reliability and quality also. In addition, these 9 and 24-pin printers are engineered to be tough enough for dedicated printing in the most demanding back office, point-of-sale, automation and utility applications. In fact, they deliver fast output, can easily run twice as long as most printers in their class, and are economical enough to put wherever you need data on the spot.
Getting the job done, day in and day out
Additionally, the ML420 Turbo Series printers also work in workstations for financial departments, wholesale or retail sales counters, even for harsh or warehouse or manufacturing environments. In addition, their relentless performance comes from the design of their printhead light, strong, efficient motor, long-lasting rack-and-pinion drive system and a protective, impact-resistant chassis.
Moreover, OKI MICROLINE 420 printers can accommodate multipart forms and stock that are up to twice as thick as those that fit their nearest competitors. Their printheads also deliver a strong punch providing clear, crisp text even on the last page of a 6-part form. The ML420 Turbo Series also patented optical sensor accurately positions printheads for precise output. However, auto-tear of 420feature accurately positions your continuous forms for a clean tear right at the perforation eliminating wasted forms.
Accommodating your growing business
Drive your office productivity further, with the printers that can meet your needs today and in the future. In addition, options include additional tractor kits, cut sheet feeders, and internal or external network connectivity.
- Built rugged and reliable in the OKI tradition: 10,000-hr. MTBF
- Expanded head gap handles forms up to twice as thick as the competition’s printers
- Zero-tear and auto-park help to eliminate wasted forms
- Print speeds as fast as 435 cps2
- Crisp, clear printing on up to 6-part forms
- Co-resident Epson, IBM and MICROLINE emulations
- USB and parallel connectivity standard
- Available with optional serial interface and network connectivity via internal or external Ethernet print server
Operating System Requirements:
Windows 10 (x86) / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 (x86) / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 (x86) / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 (x86) / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista (x86) / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP (x86) / Windows XP (x64) / macOS 10.14 / macOS 10.13 / macOS 10.12 /,Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 / Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Linux (x86) and also Linux (x64)
Installing the OKI MICROLINE 420 Driver on Windows
- Turn on the printer, and then download OKI MICROLINE 420 Driver on this site.
- Open Folder and then extract the compress files, or Directly install the downloaded file extension .EXE especially.
- Double Click on the driver files and then Install Wizard starts
- Follow the instructions on your screen until the installation is finished.
- Restart your computer, Then try to testprint.
- Finally, you have successfully installed the OKI MICROLINE 420 Driver.
OKI MICROLINE 420 Driver Series for Windows
Size: 22.4 MB
OKI DIPUS is a set of utilities that allow you to control the printer from your computer.
Windows 10; Windows 10 x64 / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 x64 / Windows 8 / Windows 8 x64 / Windows 7 / Windows 7 x64 / Windows Vista / Windows Vista x64 / Windows Server 2012 R2 / Windows Server 2012 x64 / Windows Server 2008 R2 / Windows Server 2008 / Windows Server 2008 x64
Size: 1.0 MB
ESC/P printer driver allows your software application to control your printer.
Operating System: Windows XP
Size: 1.0 MB
EpsonFX, IBM, and Microline emulation drivers for Windows 2000 & XP.
Operating System: Windows XP, Windows 2000
OKI MICROLINE 420 Driver Series for Linux OS
Version: 2, Language: English
Operating System: Linux